- You are 16 years of age or older.
- You have an addiction to alcohol and/or other psychoactive drugs.
- You have been abstinent from alcohol and/or all psychoactive drugs for at least 72 hours prior to arrival.
- Willing to attend self-help meetings such as A.A. and/or N.A.
- Able to make a commitment for 4 months.
- Must participate in a scheduled personal screening interview prior to acceptance into the Recovery Home, either in person or by telephone.
- You are motivated to make positive lifestyle changes in order to reduce harm and work towards a primary goal of abstinence.
Download a copy of the admission form here:
Traduisez au Français