After Care Program
- Our After Care Program is a client centered, focused and directed program.
- The After Care Program meets once weekly for twelve weeks and is for persons wishing support early in their recovery.
- The After Care Program is designed for persons who may be returning to our community and have recently completed a treatment program for substance abuse, either short term or in a Recovery Home setting.
- Participants may enter the program at any point and are welcome to access the program for more than twelve weeks, (based on individual need).
- Individuals that have completed services offered by the North Bay Recovery Home or other recovery homes in the province of Ontario are invited to participate in a weekly evening support group facilitated by a counsellor.
- Our program is facilitated by certified professional Counsellors.
- Topics vary weekly however open discussion is part of every meeting.
- Our After Care Program accepts referrals from individuals seeking help, from their families and from other professionals.